Last Updated: August 24, 2021
Main Contact: Mario B.
Contact Phone: (510) 530-1005
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Owner Pays for Water & Garbage
- Credit Check Fee $35
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Inquire regarding Cosigner.
- No Previous Evictions
- May work with Deposit Assistance Programs.
- Near School, Shops and Public transportation. Close to 880 Freeway, Franklin Elementary School, minutes from Laney College, Lake Merritt easy commute to San Francisco.
- Inquire about Pets