Last Updated: December 16, 2021
Main Contact: Leasing Representative
Contact Phone: (510) 220-5728
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
(Vacancy at 2518 35th Avenue, Apt 33, Oakland)
- Inquire regarding utilities paid
- Credit Check Fee is $25. (Please also provide a copy of photo ID and 2 most recent pay check stubs upon return of application)
- ll subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Inquire regarding Cosigner
- Will not work with previous evictions
- Does not work with Deposit Assistance Program
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- No Smoking
- No Pets.