Last Updated: October 31, 2022
Main Contact: Representative
Contact Phone: 510-406-2472
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Water, Garbage and Heat are paid.
- Credit Check Fee a Nonrefundable $50 - to be paid online when submitting the application. Paper applications should have a cashier’s check or money athtached.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Accepts Vendor Pay
- Co-signer may be considered with conditions-original applicant's application will be re- submitted along with the guarantor or co-signer's application.
- Accepts Previous Evictions depending upon the pre-established criteria set by Management.
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Programs
- Near Public Transportation- Warm Springs/South Fremont BART Station, and Interstate 68
- Near Shops
- Pets Allowed: 2 pets per apartment home. $500 deposit per pet. Pet minimum rent is $35 per month. Pet weight limit is 25 pounds.