Last Updated: October 17, 2022
Main Contact: Angelique Austin
Contact Phone: (510) 395-0428
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Utilities and Basic Cable included.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- No Previous Evictions,
- May work with Deposit Assistance Programs.
- 3 Meals provided.
- Medications monitored, if needed.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Pets OK. (Inquire about pet deposit)
- Smoking in designated areas.