Last Updated: July 22, 2021
Main Contact: Aapex Property Management
Contact Phone: (510) 735-8445
Frequently Asked Questions
3 Bdrm-House-Income Requirement is 3Xs the amount of rent in gross income or more. 1 bath, gas stove, granite counters, cabinets, sink with garbage disposal, carpet in all the bedrooms, living and dining area has a fireplace between them. Laminate flooring in kitchen and bathroom. Washer hook up. A dryer that was left at the property, no warranty. Two-car garage and a front and backyard with areas for vegetable garden.
- Inquire regardin utilities paid.
- Credit Check Fee is $45. Each person who is 18 or older that will be living in the unit must submit an application, even if they are not employed or have no credit
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Inquire regarding Previous Evictions
- Inquire regarding Cosigners
- Inquire regarding Deposit Assistance Programs
- Near Public Transportation
- Near Schools and Shops
- Adding an approved pet to the lease will require an additional deposit of $500.00
- No Smoking including e-cigarette