Last Updated: April 01, 2021
Main Contact: Rose Garcia
Contact Phone: (510) 980-5587
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Applications will be available for both digital online submission and download by PDF for paper submission in English, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, and Vietnamese. A lottery will be conducted for all applications received by the deadline. Learn more about this property and apply on the Alameda County Housing Portal at https://housing.acgov.org/listings. If submitting a paper application, send application by US Mail to The Mix at SoHay, ATTN: Leasing Office - BMR, 29213 Mission Blvd., Hayward, CA 94544. Applications received after Mar. 31, 2021 at 5PM via mail will not be accepted even if they are postmarked by Mar. 31, 2021 at 5PM. SoHay Apartments, LLC is not responsible for lost or delayed mail.
All common areas ADA accessible and homes ADA adaptable. Unit Amenities: Bath, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer and Dryer, Wall HVAC, Quartz Countertop, and Plank Flooring. Property Amenities: Onsite parking, Co-Working Lounge, Package Locker, and Bike Storage.
- All utilities included in rent.
- Application Fee $52.46 per applicant age 18 & over. Due at interview, along with required documents.
- Housing Choice Vouchers, Section 8 and other valid rental assistance programs will be considered for this property.
- Does not accept Cosigners.
- May work with previous evictions on a case by case basis.
- Near Public Transportation, School, and Shops
- Pets allowed except the following; pit bull, malamute, akita, rottweiler, doberman, staffordshire terrier, presa canario, chowchow, american bull dog, karelian bear dog, st bernard, german shepherd, husky, great dane, any hybrid or mixed breed of the aforementioned breeds. 2 pets per household limit, 65lbs. max weight. $500 pet deposit per pet. $50 pet rent per pet.
- Non-Smoking Building.