Last Updated: December 05, 2022
Main Contact: Representative
Contact Phone: (510) 548-7878 ext. 340
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
Residents of this property in North Oakland are organizing with the East Bay Permanent Real Estate Cooperative (EB PREC) and to buy and cooperatively own the space in the near future. Applicants should be interested in the conversion and community work
Applications due Tuesday, October 4 – apply online at https://www.tfaforms.com/5015216
- 2-bedroom, 1 bathroom
- See virtual tour of similar unit
- Estimated move in date: 10/24/2022 or after
Rent: $1694 per month
Security Deposit: $2541 (can be paid in installments)
Income Requirements: Applicant household total combined GROSS ANNUAL income (of ALL household members) cannot exceed 60% of the Area Median Income (AMI)*
ALL interested applicants MUST:
- Attend one of the open houses via zoom 6-7pm on Sunday 9/25, Monday 9/26, Sunday 10/2 or Monday 10/3. Register here.
- Watch the EB PREC Launch Video. Fully read and agree to the Coop 789 description and mission/vision statement in the application.
- Complete the application and include the required documents by Tuesday, October 4, 2022.
- If determined eligible and selected per the lottery process, NCLT/Coop 789 members will contact you to provide interview questions and schedule an interview.
See more details about the selection process in the online application.
For questions or assistance in other languages, email email@example.com or call 510-548-7878, ext. 540.
Estimated move in date: 10/24/2022 or after.