Last Updated: December 12, 2022
Main Contact: Ayonna Peoples
Contact Phone: (510) 239-4030
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Family Unification Program and Port-in transfers not eligible.
- Water and Garbage are paid
- Credit Check Fee is $0
- Accepts Section 8 Must be a Voucher Holder for City of Alameda only
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept cosigner
- May work with previous evictions on a case by case basis
- Does not work with Rental/Deposit Assistance Program
- Near Public Transportation and Shops
- No Pets