Last Updated: July 26, 2021
Main Contact: Aapex Property Management
Contact Phone: (510) 735-8445
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Water and Garbage are paid.
- Credit Check Fee is $45. Each person who is 18 or older that will be living in the unit must submit an application, even if they are not employed or have no credit.
- Section 8, Vendor Pay & Rental Assistance Program Welcome.
- Inquire regarding Previous Evictions.
- Inquire regarding Cosigners.
- Near Public Transportation, Union City BART, Schools, Shops, Restaurants, Entertainment. Close to Freeway 880, 238, 84 and 92.
- No Smoking including e-cigarettes.
- No Pets. ESA and Service Animals are ok with validation.
Rental Qualifications: www.aapexpm.com/qualifications-to-rent