Last Updated: July 27, 2021
Main Contact: Access Property Management
Contact Phone: (510) 232-5001
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Garbage and water are paid. Tenant responsible for PG&E and yard maintenance.
- Credit Check Fee is $30.
- Section 8, Vendor Pay & Rental Assistance Program Welcome.
- Does not accept co-signer.
- No Evictions.
- Near public transportation, schools and shops.
- No pets.
- No smoking.
- 1 year lease.
- Renter's Insurance Required.