Last Updated: June 25, 2021
Main Contact: Nick Jain
Contact Phone: (925) 366-6066
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Water and Garbage are paid
- Credit check fee varies $0 to $75.
- Section 8 Welcome
- Accepts vendor pay
- Please refer to: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf regarding Section 8, Vendor Pay and other housing subsidies.
- Accepts co-signers on case by case basis
- Will work with Previous evictions on case by case basis
- Will work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP)
- Near Public Transportation
- Near Schools and Shops
- Pets accepted on a case by case basis