Last Updated: April 14, 2023
Main Contact: Marquardt Property Management
Contact Phone: (510) 530-2050
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
No specific Income Requirement. Wheelchair - No. Unit includes: 2 Baths-1 w/shower and tub and other w/shower only. Electric Stove, Refrigerator, granite countertops and back splash, Dishwasher. Laminate flooring in living room, dining room and bedrooms. Ten feet ceilings in all rooms except for rear hall and rear bedroom and bath. Decorative fireplace in dining room with built-in buffet. Window coverings. Coin-Operated Laundry. Enclosed rear yard. Shown by appointment only. One year Lease.
- Water and Garbage are paid
- $20 NON-refundable application and credit check for each person over 18 years old who will be living in the unit OR co-signing.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- May Accept Cosignor
- Previous Evictions - Inquire
- Near Public Transportation