Last Updated: August 30, 2021
Main Contact: Aapex Property Management
Contact Phone: (510) 735-8445
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Owner pays Garbage.
- Credit Check Fee is $45. Each person who is 18 or older that will be living in the unit must submit an application, even if they are not employed or have no credit.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Inquire regarding Previous Evictions.
- Inquire regarding Cosigners.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops. Accross the street from elementary school. Clkose to Hesperian Boulevard, 880 Freeway and a mall.
- No Smoking.
- No Pets. ESA and Service Animals are OK with Validation.
Rental Qualifications: www.aapexpm.com/qualifications-to-rent