Last Updated: October 22, 2021
Main Contact: Access Property Management
Contact Phone: (510) 680-3043
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
2 Bdrm Apt – Rent $2375. Deposit $2500. Income Requirements 3X the rent-combined household income. Wheelchair-No. 1/2 Month Off Rent in 2nd Month. Unit includes 1.5 Baths, Living Room, Kitchen with a separate Dining Room, Two Balconies – one outside the living room and the other just off the primary bedroom. Onsite Laundry, Gated Parking.
- Owner pays Water. Tenant is responsible for PG&E and Garbage.
- Credit Check Fee is $30.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept co-signer.
- No Evictions.
- Near El Cerrito BART Station and Public Transportation, Schools, Shops, Parks, Hillside Paths and I-80 Freeway.
- No pets.
- No smoking.
- 1 year lease.
- Renter’s Insurance Required.
To schedule a viewing, please contact Tyra Wright at (510) 680-3043.