Last Updated: September 13, 2021
Main Contact: Marquardt Property Management
Contact Phone: (510) 530-2050
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Apts. Deposits Vary. No Specific Income Requirements. Wheelchair – Inquire. Units include: Baths w/bath wall enclosures and quartz countertops. Stainless steel range, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher. Soft close drawer cabinets. A kitchen island and quartz countertops. Family room w/balcony. Master Bedroom with walk-in-closet. Recessed lighting, central air-conditioning w/Nest Thermostats. Solar Panels. In-Unit Washer/Dryer. Two car tandem garage.
- Tenant pays all utilities
- $20 NON-refundable application and credit check for each person over 18 years old who will be living in the unit
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- May Accept Cosigner
- Previous Evictions – Inquire
- Deposit Assistant Programs – Inquire
- Near Public Transportation
- Near Schools and Shops
- Pets – Inquire