Last Updated: August 13, 2021
Main Contact: Valley Management Group
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Water and Garbage are paid.
- Credit Check Fee is $30 per application and is non-refundable..
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 Project-Based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Will not work with previous evictions, collections, or more than 2 late payments.
- Near Public Transportation, School and Shops.
- NO PETS, unless it's a service animal with appropriate documents.
- No Smoking.
- One Year Lease.
Unit #3 - For a Virtual Tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJA1sxSvAWc
Due to COVID-19, showings may be limited; Please review Rental Qualifications & Video Tour BEFORE scheduling a viewing appointment.
Please take a drive by the property and if you'd like an interior tour, please contact Valley Management Group at (408) 286-4200 for an appointment.