Last Updated: September 17, 2021
Main Contact: Natasha Doktorova
Contact Phone: (510) 872-1225
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant pays PG&E. Owner pays water, trash service and gardener.
- Credit Check Fee $39.95 rental application fee per applicant over 18 years old.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 Project-Based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Inquire regarding the acceptance of Cosigners.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- No Smoking.
- Pet friendly home with additional deposit.
- One-year lease term (6 Month Terms accepted) .