Last Updated: August 25, 2022
Main Contact: Rachel Kelley
Contact Phone: (510) 227-5704
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Applicant must meet AHA occupancy level for a 3-bedroom unit. Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Preference. Income restrictions apply. 36 unit multi-family complex near the West Alameda Business District.
1, 2, and 3bdrm Apartments/Townhome
- Tenant pays all utilities.
- Credit Check is Required
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Inquire about Deposit Assistance Program
- Does not accept co-signer
- No Evictions
- Near Public Transportation and Shopping
- Bird, Cat, Dog are allowed