Last Updated: October 26, 2021
Main Contact: Advantage Property Management Services
Contact Phone: (925) 273-9865
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
2 Bdrm Condo – Rent $1995. Security Deposit ranges from $2500 – $3990. Min. income 2.5X the rent. Wheelchair No. AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 24, 2021. Unit includes: 1 Bath, Hardwood Floors, Fireplace, Balcony, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Garbage Disposal, Central Heat, Washer/Dryer included, 1 Assigned parking Space in a gated area as well as 1 Assigned Uncovered Parking Space.
- Utilities included: Garbage and Water are included.
- Credit Check fee is $45. Credit Score 630 or above.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- Accepts co-signers.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- No Evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops. Close to Concord BART Station and Highway 242.
- Up to 2 pets under 25 lbs, pets are negotiable with a $500 Pet Security Deposit increase and a $30/monthly pet admin fee for the first pet, plus $20/monthly for additional pets. Applicants with pets are required to submit a pet application through a third-party pet screening service at https://apms.petscreening.com.
- Lease Term: 12 Months.