Last Updated: October 26, 2021
Main Contact: Advantage Property Management Services
Contact Phone: (925) 273-9865
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
2 Bdrm Apt – Rent $2,250. Security Deposit ranges from $2,250 – $4,500. Min. income 2.5X the rent. Wheelchair No. The entire interior has been remodeled. Unit includes: 1 Bath, Refrigerator, Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances, Ceiling Fans, Family Room, Coin-Op Onsite, 1 Assigned Parking Space and a Storage Locker is also provided at $50/month.
- Utilities: All utilities are Tenant responsibility.
- Credit Check fee is $45. Credit Score 630 or above.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- Accepts co-signers.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- No Evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops. Close to San Leandro BART Station.
- Up to 2 pets under 25 lbs, pets are negotiable with a $500 Pet Security Deposit increase and a $30/monthly pet admin fee for the first pet, plus $20/monthly for additional pets. Applicants with pets are required to submit a pet application through a third-party pet screening service at https://apms.petscreening.com.
- Lease Term: 12 Months.