Last Updated: May 09, 2022
Main Contact: Eden Housing
Contact Phone: (510) 697-6310
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Location: 1604 San Leandro Boulevard, CA 94577
Contact Number: (510) 697-6310
TDD/TTY: (800) 735-2922
Studio 50% AMI – Rent $1198. Min. Income $1198.
1 Bedroom 30% AMI – Rent $770. Min. Income $1540.
1 Bedroom 50% AMI – Rent $1284. Min. Income $2568.
1 Bedroom 60% AMI – Rent $1541. Min. Income $3082.
2 Bedroom 30% AMI – Rent $924. Min. Income $1848.
2 Bedroom 60% AMI – Rent $1849. Min. Income $3698.
Loro Landing is a brand new, 62-unit affordable rental apartment community in San Leandro for family households. Loro Landing will include twenty-two (22) resident studio apartments,twenty-two (22) resident one-bedroom apartments and eighteen (18) resident two-bedroom apartments.
Eden Housing is accepting applications for 30 of the 62 apartments and are available via application and lottery. PRE-APPLICATIONS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO BE COMPLETED ONLINE from MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2021 through FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2021 at 4:00 PM. APPLY ONLINE at https://housing.acgov.org/listings and http://www.edenhousing.org
Reasonable Accommodations will be made to assist applicants in completing the pre-application, full rental application & any paperwork needed to apply and/or qualify for housing at Loro Landing.
Minimum Income Requirement is 2Xs Amount of Rent for applicants without a Section 8 PBV or Housing Choice Voucher. Eligibility is income-restricted, as are rents, in accordance with the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program as well as other funding requirements.
Income requirements: These 62 units serve households at 30%, 50% and 60% of the Area Median Income (AMI). To qualify, applicants cannot exceed the annual gross income limits based on their household size.
See pre-application materials on the website for more detailed information.
Anticipated to be completed in December 2021, barring any construction delays. Units include: Bath, Electric Cooktop Stove & Range, Full-Size Refrigerator, In-Sink Garbage Disposal, Trash and Recycle Chutes. Amenities: Community Room with Lounge Area & Kitchen, Technology Center with Computers, On-Site Laundry Facilities, Community Gardens & Courtyard with Seating Area, Resident Services with a Dedicated On-Site Office, EV Charging Stations, Parcel Lockers, Secure Bicycle Storage Room, Air Conditioning. Parking is initially available on a first-come, first-served basis. Loro Landing is 5 stories, all with elevator access.
- Paid Utilities – Inquire.
- Non-Refundable $35 Application/Screening Fee per Adult Household Member. Collected ONLY at time of interview by Money Order or Cashier Check made out to Loro Landing.
- Background Check included in Credit Check.
- Welcomes Section 8 Vouchers.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 Project-Based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Inquire regarding Cosigner.
- Previous Evictions – Inquire
- Near Public Transportation, San Leandro BART Station, Schools and Shops.
- Pet Allowed in accordance with Eden Housing Management Inc’s Pet Policy – Limit One Pet Per Household. Pet Deposit $150.
- Smoke-Free Building.
- One Year Lease Required at initial move-in.