Last Updated: February 09, 2022
Main Contact: Neil Hombrado
Contact Phone: (510) 975-5838
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
1 Studio at $1,131 per month; 2 One-Bedrooms at $1,277 per month; 1 Two-Bedrooms at $1,424 per month; Deposit $500-$2,848. Minimum Income 2X the rent. Wheelchair Accessible. Greystar is now accepting applications for affordable housing at Blake at Berkeley. Application Due Date November 1, 2021 at 5:00 PM.
Apply ONLINE or Download Application from website at https://housing.acgov.org Applications must be received by the deadline. If sending by U.S. Mail, the application must be postmarked by 11/01/2021 at 12 AM and received by mail no later than Invalid date. Applications received after Invalid date via mail will not be accepted even if they are postmarked by 11/01/2021 at 12 AM. Greystar is not responsible for lost or delayed mail. Return paper application via mail to: P.O. Box 14602, San Francisco, CA 94114.
All common areas ADA accessible and homes ADA adaptable. All reasonable accommodations/modifications will be reviewed upon request. Unit Amenities: Bath, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning. Property Amenities: Rooftop Deck with Lounge Seating and BBQ, Co-Working Space, Rotating Art Gallery Area, Garage Parking, Interior Courtyard, Bark Park, Bike Storage Space Room, On-Site Maintenance.
- Residents responsible for utilities: Inquire
- Application Fee $52.46 per applicant age 18 & over. Due at interview, along with required documents. No criminal background checks under Berkeley Fair Chance Ordinance.
- Housing Choice Vouchers, Section 8 and other valid rental assistance programs will be considered for this property. In the case of a valid rental subsidy, the required minimum income will be based on the portion of the rent that the tenant pays after the use of the subsidy.
- Cosigners – Inquire
- Evictions – Inquire
- Near Public Transportation, School, and Shops
- Pets allowed except the following; Pitbull, Malamute, Akita, Rottweiler, Doberman, Staffordshire Terrier, Presa Canario, Chowchow, American Bulldog, Karelian Bear Dog, St. Bernard, German Shepherd, Husky, Great Dane, and hybrid or mixed breed of the aforementioned breeds. 2 pets per household limit. $500 pet deposit per pet. $65 pet rent per pet.
- Non-Smoking Building.
For more information, contact the Blake at Berkeley leasing at (510) 975-5838 or Email: BlakeAtBerkeleyBMR@Greystar.com.
Due to COVID-19, office hours may be limited. Please call or email leasing agent for any questions during Mon-Fri 9 AM-5 PM.