Last Updated: January 24, 2022
Main Contact: Michon Blount
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Garbage is paid.
- Credit check fee $35 per adult.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept co-signers
- Will not work with previous evictions
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Program
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Pet allowed, inquire regarding Pet Policy. Pet Deposit $300.
- No smoking