Last Updated: November 18, 2021
Main Contact: Pier Porrino
Contact Phone: (510) 418-7227
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant pays for gas & electric, water & garbage, cable/internet/wifi. Tenant also pays for any fees associated with activation and monitoring of security alarm.
- Credit Check Fee $39.95 rental application fee per applicant over 18 years old.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 Project-Based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Inquire regarding the acceptance of Cosigners.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- No Smoking.
- One well-behaved Dog or Cat negotiable with increased $500 Security Deposit.
- One-year lease term.