Last Updated: January 25, 2022
Main Contact: Repesentative
Contact Phone: (510) 352-6310
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
1 Bdrm Apt – Rent $1795. Deposit $1000. Income requirement is 2.5Xs the amount of rent. Inquire about wheelchair. Units include: Deck,Washer/Dryer hook-up. New carpet and paint.
- All utilities paid by tenant
- Application Processing fee is a nonrefundable $45 fee per adult.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Will work with co-signer.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- Will not work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation.
- Near Schools, Shops., Markets, Post Office and more.
- No Pets.
- No Smoking.
Availability posted 1/25/2022