Last Updated: May 03, 2023
Main Contact: Mariel Riviera
Contact Phone: (510) 865-7288
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
1&2 bdrm Apartments. Credit Check is Required. No Min. Income Requirements for BMR units; Market Rate units Income requirement is 2Xs the amount of rent. Unit Includes: range/stove, refrigerator, garbage disposal, and deck/balcony. Storage, gated, offstreet parking, elevator, clubhouse, exercise rooms, and laundry facilities.
- Water, Garbage are paid
- Credit Check is Required
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Inquire about Rental/Deposit Assistance Program
- Does not accept co-signer
- No Evictions
- Not near public transportation
- Bird, Cat, Dog are allowed