Last Updated: July 24, 2023
Main Contact: Mariel Riviera
Contact Phone: (510) 865-7288
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
1&2 bdrm Apartments. Credit Check is Required. No Min. Income Requirements for BMR units; Market Rate units Income requirement is 2Xs the amount of rent. Unit Includes: range/stove, refrigerator, garbage disposal, and deck/balcony. Storage, gated, offstreet parking, elevator, clubhouse, exercise rooms, and laundry facilities.
- Water, Garbage are paid
- Credit Check is Required
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Inquire about Rental/Deposit Assistance Program
- Does not accept co-signer
- No Evictions
- Not near public transportation
- Bird, Cat, Dog are allowed