Last Updated: March 28, 2022
Main Contact: Advantage Property Management Services
Contact Phone: (925) 273-9865
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Inquire regarding Paid Utilities. Gardening: Tenant responsibility.
- Credit Check fee is $45 per adult.
- Section 8.welcome
- Accepts co-signers.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- No Evictions.
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Pet Policy: 1 Cat or Dog under 25 lbs is negotiable with a $500/pet security deposit increase and a $30/month pet admin fee. Applicants with pets are required to submit a pet application through a third party pet screening service at https://apms.petscreening.com
- Minimum Lease Term: 12 Months. Preferred Lease Term: 24 Months.