Last Updated: February 15, 2023
Main Contact: Zakiya (Za-Kenya) Jamison
Contact Phone: (510) 217-8683
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
|1 and 2 bdrm Condos and Apartments. No Min. Income requirements. Wheelchair No. Units include: 1or 2 baths. Electric stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave. Private Garage or Assigned parking. On-site laundry facility. Applicant must meet AHA occupancy level for a 1 or 2 bedroom unit. Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Preference. Income restrictions apply|
- Water and Garbage are paid
- Credit Check Fee is $0
- Accepts Section 8 Must be a Voucher Holder for City of Alameda only
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept cosigner
- May work with previous evictions on a case by case basis
- Accept Deposit Assistance Program
- Not Near Public Transportation, Schools, or Shops
- No Pets
Unit Restricted For: No Restrictions
Family Status Restrictions: Not Restricted
Age Restrictions: Not Restricted
Pets Accepted: None
Rent and Fees
Monthly Rent or Percent of Income: 2,039
Security Deposit: $750
Accepts Section 8 Vouchers: Yes
Unit Type: Apartment
Number of Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Appliances Included: Coin Operated W/D, Stove, Refridgerator
Paid Utilities: None