Last Updated: April 27, 2022
Main Contact: Pier Porrino
Contact Phone: (510) 418-7227
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Residence Features: 1 Updated bathroom with vintage tile, Kitchen: Brand new hood & stovetop, sink, cabinets, and stainless steel refrigerator (no oven), Refinished hardwood floors, In-Unit Compact washer (no dryer), Ornamental fireplace, Recessed lights & new light fixtures, Brushed nickel door hardware, Sunny flat opens to exclusive-use porch/veranda that runs the length of the property, Glorious garden boasts native plants designed to attract birds & butterflies, and includes apple, lemon, elderberry, almond, lavender, sage, and mature succulents. On-street parking only.
- Water, gas & electric, heat, garbage, internet & Wi-Fi included in rent.
- Credit Check Fee $39.95 rental application fee per applicant over 18 years old.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 Project-Based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Inquire regarding the acceptance of Cosigners.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- No Smoking.
- No Subletting, Airbnb, or similar.
- One pet negotiable with additional $500 deposit.
- One-year lease term .
- Tenant required to carry renter’s insurance.