Last Updated: June 01, 2022
Main Contact: Lin Mayr
Contact Phone: (510) 332-5004
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- $50 Utility Fee per month, off sets Water and Garbage
- Credit Check Fee $20 per adult
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Evictions - No
- Will work with Cosigner
- Deposit Assistance Programs - Inquire
- Near Public Transportation
- Near Schools and Shops
- Pets: Cat O.K.