Last Updated: June 24, 2022
Main Contact: Pier Porrino
Contact Phone: (510) 418-7227
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Water & Garbage are paid by Owner.
- Credit Check Fee $39.95 rental application fee per applicant over 18 years old.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 Project-Based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Inquire regarding the acceptance of Cosigners.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- No Smoking.
- No Pets.
- No subletting or Airbnb.
- One-year lease term.
- Tenant required to carry renters insurance and liability policy.
Note: This is the lower level unit in a triplex. Entry is down the stairs on the left side of bldg. Please do not walk around the exterior of building unless agent is present. When attending a showing, please wait on sidewalk for agent to arrive. Please do not disturb residents. Thank you.