Last Updated: September 25, 2023
Main Contact: Representative
Contact Phone: (510) 530-2050
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Rear Unit. No Specific Income Requirement. Wheelchair-No. Unit includes: 1 Bath. Tiled floors. Open living room and kitchen with Stove and refrigerator in galley style kitchen. Double closet in bedroom. Street Parking. Renter’s Insurance Required.
- Water, garbage, and PGE included
- Credit Check Fee is a nonrefundable $20 for each person over 18 years old living in the unit
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Previous evictions – Inquire
- Cosigner – Inquire
- May work with Deposit Assistance Programs
- Near Public Transportation
- Near Schools
- No pets