Last Updated: September 01, 2022
Main Contact: Representative
Contact Phone: (510) 568-4444
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Inquire regarding Utilities Paid.
- Credit Check Fee $30. Background Check included.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Inquire about cosigners
- Does Not Accept Previous Evictions.
- Inquire about Rental/Deposit Assistance Programs.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Inquire regarding Pets.