Last Updated: December 09, 2023
Main Contact: Simone
Contact Phone: (510) 955-6120
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
INTEREST LIST CLOSED
Rent amounts TBD-depends on unit type. Minimum Income Requirement is 2X the amount of rent. Foon Lok East is the fourth and final phase of affordable housing development at Brooklyn Basin, totaling 465 units. Foon Lok East and neighboring Foon Lok West are tied together structurally at the podium garage, and will operate as one property once Foon Lok East is completed. The community will provide 124 affordable rental apartments for low- and extremely low-income working families and individuals experiencing homelessness. Community room; learning center; computer lab; meeting rooms and offices; landscaped courtyard with play area and BBQ; bicycle parking; laundry facilities. To get on interest list go tohttps://www.midpen-housing.org/property/foon-lok-east/ and click inquire on Foon Lok property listing.
- Garbage is paid.
- Credit Check is $20
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Do not work with Previous Evictions
- Do not accept Cosigner
- Will work with Rental/Deposit Assistance Programs
- 15 minute walk to Public Transportation
- Not near Schools and Shopping
- Pets – Inquire
Availability posted 03/27/2023