Last Updated: March 28, 2023
Main Contact: Aapex Property Management
Contact Phone: (510) 735-8445
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
3 Bdrm House – Rent $2,995. Dep $2,995. Income Requirement 3X the amount of rent in gross income or more. Not Wheelchair Accessible. Unit includes: 1 bath, 1 car garage, the kitchen comes with gas stove, dishwasher and garbage disposal. Freshly painted, tiled living room/dining room and kitchen area, all bedrooms have new plank flooring. Living room with fireplace. Dual paned windows help keep this home warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Automatic sprinklers in the back yard with timer. Electric washer/dryer hookups. Great backyard for outdoor entertaining with gardener and sprinkler system with timer.
- Inquire regarding paid utilities.
- Credit Check Fee is $45. Each person who is 18 or older that will be living in the unit must submit an application, even if they are not employed or have no credit.
- Section 8, Vendor Pay & Rental Assistance Program Welcome.
- Inquire regarding Previous Evictions.
- Inquire regarding Cosigners.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- No Smoking including e-cigarettes.
- No Pets. ESA and Service Animals are ok with validation.
- 1 Year Lease.
Contact: (510) 735-8445 to schedule a time to view this property. For an application, visit website at www.AapexPM.com. Refer to Property: #4152291
Rental Qualifications: www.aapexpm.com/qualifications-to-rent