Last Updated: March 23, 2023
Main Contact: Isamar Ochoa
Contact Phone: (510) 660-3982
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
1 Bdrm Apt – Rent Range $489 – $1,958, depending on your income. Security Deposit 1.5X the monthly rent, and both the first month’s rent and security deposit will be due at signing. Not Wheelchair Accessible. Evictions OK. Annual Household Income: 1 Person: $28,800 – $76,750. 2 Person: $32,900 – $87,700. 3 Person: $37,600 – $98,650 (Max 3 people for this unit). Freshly Renovated Unit includes: 1 Bath, Stove, Refrigerator, Coin-Operated Laundromat, 1 Parking Stall is Available, Shared Common Area, and Gated Community. There is a total of 17 Units.
- Landlord pays Garbage. Tenantt pays PG&E.
- No Credit Check.
- Background Check Required,. Background Check Payment- $20 per applicant 18 years and older (Paid by money order or cashier’s check) Payment can be dropped off at the office along with completed application.
- Section 8, Vendor Pay, and Deposit Assistance Programs Welcome.
- Accepts Cosigner.
- May work with previous evictions.
- Near Public Transportation and Shops.
- Smoke-Free Building.
- No Pets Allowed.
This opportunity is for a tenant onsite property manager that would need to be an employee, individuals interested in being an employee, please provide a resume and review the roles and responsibilities that will be attached with application. Due to this, they will have to review applications based on experience and not on a first-come, first-served basis.
They will also not be able to reduce the rent, but as an employee, you will be paid for your time. Rent is based on income.
For more information and to apply, please contact (510) 660-3982. APPLICATIONS & RESUME MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MONDAY, 03/20/2023 AT 9:00 AM. You may drop off completed application to the Richmond Neighborhood Housing Services, Inc., 12972 San Pablo Avenue, Richmond, CA 94805 or email to email@example.com and submit background check payment to the office.
Please use the following link to review the interior and exterior pictures of the unit –10320MacArthurBlvd#31