Last Updated: May 12, 2023
Main Contact: Javier Johnson
Contact Phone: (925) 566-4792
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant pays for electricity, water, garbage and internet.
- Credit Check Fee is $35.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- May work with Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near public transportation, schools and shops. 3 blocks away from BART and 1 block from bus station. Near UC Berkeley.
- No Pets.