Last Updated: May 24, 2023
Main Contact: Representative
Contact Phone: (877) 460-5397
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
Launch Alameda Waterfront
1777 Clement Avenue, Alameda, CA 94501
Contact HouseKeys at (877) 460-5397 (For Application Questions)
Min. Income Requirement 2.5X the rent. The dollar amount may be different (or less) if using a housing voucher. Wheelchair Access. Security Deposit: This will range from a minimum of $750 to a maximum of two times the monthly rent. Applicants that are fully approved are charged $750, applicants that are approved conditionally are charged a deposit equal to one month of rent, and applicants that have out-of-state cosigners/guarantors are charged a deposit equal to two months of rent. Launch Alameda Waterfront is ACCEPTING DRAWING ENTRIES FROM APRIL 28, 2023 to MAY 19, 2023 AT 5:00 PM. For more information, go to http://www.housekeys17.com/launch
To Get Started…
Download and Complete the Full Application Packet.
- Go to MyHouseKeys.Com and setup your account
- Obtain an Application ID for the City of Alameda BMR Program
- Sign Up for an Orientation Class on the Event Calendar
- City Preference Form (Point based): Click HERE – make sure to review this form BEFORE applying so you can answer the questions regarding the city’s preferences correctly or it may impact your ranking. This form will need to be submitted with our file.
- Enter an Opportunity Drawing on MyHouseKeys.com
If you don’t yet have an Application ID for the City of Alameda’s Program and want to stay informed, please get one because that will determine our email recipient list. Thanks so much for your patience with us as we onboard the City of Alameda and this new project.
Unit Amenities: Wood-Grain Flooring , Spacious Walk-In Closets, Roller Shade Blinds, Private Balconies, Stacked Washers & Dryers, European-Style Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, GE ENERGY STAR appliance package include French Door Refrigerators w/ internal water dispensers, Electrical smooth surface ranges and dishwashers. Building Amenities: Two Rooftop Decks, Resort-style Pool with Cabanas, Lounge, Grilling Area and Fireplace, Fitness Center with cardio machines, TRX, free weights, and a yoga/stretch area, Club Room/Social Lounge w/ TVs, game tables, banquette/booth seating and a catering kitchen, Off Street Parking. Assigned parking is available for $165/month, Elevator.
- Utilities included with the rent: None. Utilities that need to be paid by the Tenant separately: Electric, gas, HVAC, water, sewer, and trash.
- Application Fee for credit and background: The fee is $50.00 PER adult household member – Fees are NOT refundable.
- Section 8 or other housing assistance programs Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- May work with Cosigners/Guarantors.
- Inquire regarding Evictions. Depends on credit screening.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops
- Pets accepted. Pet Deposit $500. Pet Rent $50 per month.
- Renters Insurance Required. Approximately $160 based on Resident Shield Quote
Open House: Planned by management team and are open invitation.
1st Point of Contact: Brian Roche – email@example.com (510) 995-2994
2nd Point of Contact: Aldrin Sioci – firstname.lastname@example.org (510) 995-2994