Last Updated: May 10, 2023
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
No Min. Income Requirement. Maximum Income per month is $7,379 & Max Income per year is $88,550. Wheelchair Inquire. Common Bosco (link) has 2 available units for Housing Choice Voucher Holders with a voucher size of 5 bedrooms.
These units are only for 5 (five) bedroom Voucher Holders and reserved for households of 7+ person households earning no more than 50% of the Area Median Income.
Households will be required to complete an income eligibility determination and provide verification of program eligibility. Eligible applicants will be contacted on a first come first serve basis until vacancies are filled.
APPLY ONLINE at http://housing.acgov.org
Unit includes: 2 Baths, Washer and Dryer, Free WIFI, Deck, Furnished Units Available.
- Inquire regarding Paid Utilities.
- Inquire regarding Credit Check Fee. Credit History: All individuals age 18 and older who will reside in the apartment must complete an income and credit screening.
- Criminal Background: If the applicant has met the property’s income and credit criteria and received a conditional offer, the property will conduct a limited criminal background screening for all individuals age 18 and older who will reside in the apartment
- Section 8 Welcome. Households must currently participate in the Housing Choice Voucher Program.
- Inquire regarding Cosigners.
- Inquire regarding Evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- No Smoking Permitted.
- No Pets Permitted.
Contact (510) 949-4269. Due to high call volume, you may hear a message.
Office Hours: M – F 9:00am – 6:00pm