Last Updated: July 31, 2023
Main Contact: Heidi
Contact Phone: (510) 603-5733
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
1 Bedroom and Jr. 1 Bedroom apartments. Dep. $600. Minimum Income Requirement is 2.7X the amount of rent. Wheelchair-No. Units include: Bath with tub/shower, Gas Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Nook, Hardwood Flooring, Views of Lake Merritt and/or the city. Controlled access into building. Ceiling Fans. 24/7 controlled access to fitness room and shared laundry room. Private Club for residents and their guests 2 nights a week in Terrace Room. Amenities: High Speed Internet Access, Security System, Cable Ready and Smoke Free. Garage Parking fee $250.
- All utilities paid (value of $150 – $200+/month). Trash Valet
- Credit Check Fee $30
- Section 8 Welcomed
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Will work with Cosigner
- No Previous Evictions
- Will work with Rent/Deposit Programs
- Near Public Transportation
- Near Shops
- Accepts 2 pets with Pet Deposit $500 per pet