Last Updated: June 22, 2023
Main Contact: Community Realty
Contact Phone: (510) 418-2393
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Resident pays all utilities.
- (1) application per adult. $35 fee for credit check per application
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- No Cosigners.
- No Evictions.
- Works with Rental/Deposit Assistance Program on a case by case basis.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops. Half mile to the El Cerrito Del Norte BART!
- No Pets.