Last Updated: July 30, 2023
Main Contact: Affordable Property Management co.
Contact Phone: (510) 487-2583 x1
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Garbage paid by Owner. All other utilities are to be paid by tenant(s).
- Credit Check is $40 per adult, age 18 and over.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 Project-Based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept Cosigners.
- No Evictions or Unlawful Detainers.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- No Pets Firm.
- 12 Month Lease.
- Renters Insurance Required upon move in.