Last Updated: August 16, 2023
Main Contact: Leasing Agent
Contact Phone: (510) 984-1331
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Deposit is one month’s rent based on credit screening. Minimum Income Requirement will be based on the portion of the rent that the tenant pays after the use of the subsidy. Maximum Income Requirements apply. Wheelchair Accessible. Units Include: Bath, Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, washer/dryer in unit, carpet and hardwood flooring. Off Street Parking. Amenities: Fitness Facility, 1st floor retail, outdoor terrace with firepit, close to U.C. Berkeley and Downtown. On Staff Management and Maintenance. APPLY ONLINE AT: https://housing.acgov.org/applications OR PICK UP APPLICATIONS AT STONEFIRE, 2010 Milvia Street, Berkeley. Applications must be submitted by August 31, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. Lottery will be held September 12th, 2023 between 12:00 p.m. – 12:10 p.m. At the time a winner is chosen, Stonefire staff will call and email the applicant to let them know they have been chosen. The applicant will be given 7 days from the first attempt at contact to claim the vacant unit.
- Alll utilities are paid by tenant
- Credit Check/Application Fee is $50
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Will work with previous evictions
- Will work with Cosigner
- Will work with Rental/Deposit Assistance Programs
- Near Public Transportation
- Near Schools and Shops
- Pets Allowed