Last Updated: August 22, 2023
Main Contact: Shaw Properties
Contact Phone: (510) 665-4350
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
2 Bdrm Apt – Rent $2,000. Deposit $3,000. Income Requirement is 3X the amount of rent. FICO Score of 650 or above. Not Wheelchair Accessible. Unit includes 1 Bath, Hardwood Floors in four unit property, Gas Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Small shared outdoor area, Off Street Parking Space, Decorative Fireplace and Built In Shelving & Cabinetry. AVAILABLE 9/1/2023
- Tenant pays for Gas and Electricity. Owner pays for Water, Garbage and Yard Maintenance.
- Credit Check Fee is $40 per application for age 18 & over.
- Does not accept Cosigners.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 Project-Based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- No Evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops. Minutes to 580 and 20 minutes to SF. Close to five parks, Knowland Park, Oakland Zoo, Walking Trails, View of Oakland Hills, Easy access to airports.
- No Smoking.
- No Pets.
- Renter’s Insurance Required.
- Year Lease.
For more information about this apartment or to submit an Application, contact Shaw Properties at (510) 665-4350. Address: 2119 West Street, Berkeley, CA 94702.