Last Updated: November 03, 2023
Main Contact: SF Rent
Contact Phone: 510-682-0315
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Utilities Paid - Inquire
- Credit Check Fee $35 - non-refundable application fee for each tenant and guarantor may be paid by check, payable to "PIP Inc" or via credit card
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- No Previous Evictions
- Will Work With Cosigners/Guarantors - Must provide proof of income
- Will Work With Deposit Assistance Programs
- Near Public Transportation
- Near Shops
- Pets - $300 deposit per pet. $100/month rent increase for Dogs under 50lbs, $50/month increase for Cats.