Last Updated: October 12, 2023
Main Contact: SG Real Estate
Contact Phone: (510) 426-9880
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Apartments. Minimum Income Requirement is 2X the amount of rent. Wheelchair-Yes, Building has an Elevator. Apply online at https://housing.acgov.org/listing/. APPLICATION DUE 10/15/2023 AT 8:00 P.M. Units include: Bath, Stainless Steel Appliances, In-unit washer & dryer, dishwasher. Amenities: Keyless building entry, trash valet, professional cleaning services of common areas, lounge area with electrical plug ins, fireplace, rooftop patio, BBQ grills.
- Refer to lease agreement to confirm which utilities are covered
- Credit Check Fee $40
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Section 8 Welcome
- Will work with Vendor Pay
- Will work with Cosigners – to use a co-signer, the primary applicant must not have credit below. Applicants for a unit should each have credit (FICO) scores not less than 650.
- Previous Eviction – Inquire
- Will work with Rental/Deposit Assistance Programs
- Near Public Transportation
- Near Schools and Shops
- No Pets