Last Updated: November 16, 2023
Main Contact: Advantage Property Management Services
Contact Phone: (925) 273-9865
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Utilities: Tenants are responsible for all utilitites, except water and garbage.
- Credit Check fee is $45. Credit Score 630 or above.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- Accepts co-signers.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- No Evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops. Near Bayfair Mall and BART Station.
- Up to 2 pets under 25 lbs, pets are negotiable with a $500 Pet Security Deposit increase and a $30/monthly pet admin fee for the first pet, plus $20/monthly for additional pets. Applicants with pets are required to submit a pet application through a third-party pet screening service at https://apms.petscreening.com.
- No Smoking Building.
- Lease Term: 12 Months.