Last Updated: November 20, 2023
Main Contact: Iyana Young
Contact Phone: (510) 755-7398
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
3 Bdrm/1 Bath House Rent $2,100. Deposit $2,100. No specific income requirement. Must have verifiable income. Evictions OK. Wheelchair Inquire. SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: PLEASE CALL Ms. Young at (510) 755-7398 to see property and receive an application. Unit includes: Newly remodeled 3bedroom/1 Bath, living room with cozy rock built fireplace, dining room, kitchen and bath tile and appliances. Plenty of street parking. Wall to wall, hardwood floors with freshly painted interior. Property receives excellent sunlight. Property has new central heating and air system with additional bedroom and dining room ceiling fans. Excellent location family orientated neighborhood. All encouraged to apply: Families, Veterans, Students, Disabled and Employed.
- Owner Pays Water and Garbage
- Credit/Background Check $35 Application Non Refundable (to be submitted with application).
- Section 8 Welcome
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Will work with previous evictions
- Will work with Rental/Deposit Assistance Programs
- Near Public Transportation, schools and shops. Near several highways and walking distance to Arden fair mall, fine dining and entertainment.
- No Pets.