Doug Ford Senior Apartments
4038 Irvington Avenue, Fremont, CA 94536
Contact Number: (510) 270-8172
Rents amounts for the 44 non-referral units:
1 Bdrm Apt – 40% AMI: Rent $979
2 Bdrm Apt – 50% AMI: Rent $1,468
WAIT LIST OPEN Seniors 55+
All applicants must be 55+. Min. Income Requirement 2X rent. Wheelchair Accessible. Preferences apply for those who live or work in Fremont, Newark or Union City and Alameda County. Doug Ford Senior Apartments provides 90 units in total, featuring 81 one-bedroom homes, 8 two-bedroom units, in a fully ADA-accessible building on a 1.36-acre property. There are 49 units designed specifically for the mobility, sight and hearing impaired. Anticipated Opening – October 2022
Eligibility is income-restricted, as are rents, in accordance with the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program as well as other funding program requirements.
This announcement is for 44 of the 90 rental units at Doug Ford Senior Apartments. 45 units are set aside for households experiencing homelessness referred through the No Place Like Home program or Alameda County Home Stretch through the Coordinated Entry System (CES).
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS starting June 1, 2022 to June 15, 2022 at 5:00 PM. APPLY ONLINE or DOWNLOAD APPLICATION at https://housing.acgov.org.
Applications available online to print. Paper applications must be mailed to 40000 Fremont Blvd, Suite D, Fremont, CA 94536. NO DROP INS ACCEPTED.
Persons with disabilities have the right to request reasonable accommodations to participate in the application process. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 270-8172.
Units include: 1 Bath, Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, AC/Heat, Patio or Balcony. Property Amenities: Coin-Operated Laundromat, Fitness Room, Computer Labs, Community Garden, Dog-Walking Area, and other outdoor recreational space, as well as Community Rooms where classes, meetings, and celebrations can be held.
- Garbage and Water are paid.
- Credit Check – No Fee.
- Housing Choice Vouchers, Section 8, and other valid rental assistance programs will be considered for this property. In the case of a valid rental subside, the required minimum income will be based on the portion of the rent that tenant pays after the use of the subsidy.
- Does Not Accept cosigner.
- Will not work with previous evictions within the last 7 years.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Pet Accepted. Limit one pet per household. All pets must be approved by Management prior to moving in. Pets must be licensed and vaccinated per local regulations. Pet Deposit $100.
- No Smoking.
Availability posted 06/02/2022