- Wednesday, June 22, 2022, 9am – 12 noon
- Monday, June 27, 2022, 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Applications will also be available online to print. Paper applications must be mailed to the address listed on the application. Applications must be postmarked by June 29, 2022 AND received by the manager’s office by 5:00 PM on July 6, 2022.
A lottery will be conducted for all applications received by the deadline. The top 200 applications will be placed on the waiting list for consideration. The 24-hour support phone line will open on June 22, 2022 at 9:00 AM and close on June 29, 2022 at 5:00 PM. Please call (844) 686-1883 for assistance.
Persons with disabilities have the right to request reasonable accommodations to participate in the application process. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please email TheGlens@sahahomes.org or call the number above.
Units include stove, refrigerator, and carpeting. Coin operated laundry onsite. Limited parking lot: $5/mo for uncovered and $10/mo. for covered.
- All utilities included.
- Credit check fee – none
- Background check included
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept Cosigner
- Does not work with previous evictions.
- May work with Deposit Assistance Programs.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Accepts small pets with a deposit of $200 for uncaged animals.